Sunday, December 23, 2012

Howdy, PennSanAntonio Alumni Blog Readers,

In the wake of Shannon Sauro's move to Sweden, I'm going to do my best to keep this blog up to date, and hope that one of you will step forward and help me out.  I'll be doing the same for our website, www.alumni.upenn.edu/club/sanantonio.

First of all, I wish you all happy and peaceful holidays and the best in 2013.

Second, I want to let you know that Elaine Ayala will be our 2013 luncheon coordinator.  Elaine's already mapping out a tentative noshing schedule for 2013, and we'll be posting it here and advising you by e-mail listserv.  Elaine will welcome your suggestions, of course.  As an early tipoff, we're planning another Ben's Birthday Bash for Thursday, January 17, at Youz Guyz Philly Cheesesteaks in Universal City.  And as we welcome Elaine to her new post, I want to thank Sheila Mayfield for her good and tireless work on our 2012 outings--or should I say, eatings.

More to come!

Best to all,

Bob Weidman
President, Penn Alumni Club of San Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment